I’m sick of being called the fat/ugly friend because if how my body is built. I’m 5’11 and around 220 pounds. I also have a large bone structure to go with it.
I hate how girls are looked down on because of this. We don’t chose to be this way. I personally do everything I can to get the best body I can get. This even includes fighting a eating disorder/reviving from.
But when it comes down to it I’ll never get smaller than a size 8 MAYBE, due to how my build.
Guys who want only skinny girls frustrate me. Us “bigger” girls need love too.
I’m going to be “thick”/”fat” all of my life. Even tho it’s going to kill me I’m going to do everything I can to embrace body. I hope you can do the same.
- gatoradeandnaps likes this
- mydazedandconfuseduniverse likes this
- the-depressed-panda likes this
- ascandalin-thetardis likes this
- ascandalin-thetardis said: You are gorgeous!! Keep shining, love!